You’re making a great decision by ordering gift cards for your business. Relax and let CARDSource walk you through the process. We’ll give you some helpful tips along the way to ensure your gift cards match your business and goals. Placing an order for gift cards is simple, but taking a few extra moments to ensure you’re focused on your business and your customers can make it a real success.
Things to think about with gift cards
Before you order gift cards for your business, it’s a good idea to consider your needs and the customers who will be using them. Some of these things may be more important to you than others, but each will help you get the best results possible.
- Target market. Focus on the current or potential customers that will be using the gift cards and keep them in mind throughout the process, and beyond. Does the design appeal to them? Will it be easy for them to purchase and use? How will you promote them to customers?
- Goal. What do you hope to achieve with gift cards? How are they going to impact your business? Set a SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely) goal related to the program you implement.
- Past Results. Have you used gift cards in the past? What can you learn from that experience? Maybe it will help you decide to increase the quantity of cards to order or alter how you sell them to your customers.
- Quantity. Decide how many cards you will need to get started. You may want to quote various quantities to see what number provides optimal pricing. We can make as few as a 100 or as many as you want!
- Timeframe. When do you need your cards? We can make them in as few as 5 days!
- Point of sale system processing. Consider how you’ll process the gift cards. Whether you need a recommendation for a point of sale (POS) system or already have one selected, CARDSource has experience with nearly all gift card systems and can guide you through the process.
- Input. Ask your staff for feedback on what they think will benefit your business. Have them share what they think would be appealing for your customers and how you might pair it with other offers or marketing efforts to knock sales out of the park!
- Survey. Ask your customers what they’d like in a gift card, or what would make them want to gift them to friends and family.
- Regulations. There are certain laws regarding gift cards, which we are very familiar with, but it never hurts to understand them yourself.
After considering some or all the items above you’ll be prepared to get the most out of your gift card order!
Use our easy gift card ordering process
Once you’ve thought about the details of your gift card program, you’ll need to get the cards ordered. This is a CARDSource specialty, so we’ll walk you through the process. CARDSource staff will guide you and provide recommendations to ensure you get a gift card that fits your business needs and supports customer loyalty.
- Questions. First, if at any point during the order process you have questions click on the online chat option in the lower right corner of your screen, call 1-800-284-9194 or email email@example.com.
- Inspiration. Review different card design ideas to get you started.
- Request a quote. You probably want to know how much the gift cards will cost. We’ve put together an easy way to compare pricing based on various quantities. Fill out the quote form and we’ll provide a free, no obligation quote for your project.
- Designing the card yourself? Review art specifications and card templates to ensure your designs provide the necessary items for production.
- Need help? CARDSource has numerous professional designs that are ready to print. We also offer design service to provide a professional design that compliments your business and brand.
- Place your order. Start here and we’ll walk you through the process.
- Celebrate! Enjoy your gift cards and the success they bring your business!
Gift cards are an exciting addition to businesses. We want to make the process of including them in your business easy and successful. Take a few moments to think about all the possibilities and let us guide you through the process. You’ll be happy with the results!
Request your quote for gift cards from CARDSource today!