In search of something special to add value to your church’s offerings? With a library of over 70 card shapes and sizes, we will develop a custom card solution for your faith-based organization.
Some creative options for your church:
- Prayer and commitment cards — Have a particularly meaningful prayer or commitment you want to share with your members? Prayer cards are a very convenient way for people to carry a piece of their church with them all the time—in their wallet, purse, or backpack. These are especially useful for youth groups, Sunday school and Bible studies.
- Membership, check-in, attendance cards — Need a check-in system for events or gatherings? With a custom church check-in card, this can be a quick, streamlined process. Spend less time checking people in and more time connecting with your attendees.
- Daycare/nursery/after-school care check-in cards — Many churches offer childcare while parents work or during church services. Others even offer whole summer care programs. Plastic check-in cards empower parents to account for their children—and precisely track the hours spent doing so.
- Staff and volunteer badges — Unique options to let people know who’s working an event. Staff badges help people easily identify someone who can address their questions or concerns.
- Church or prayer bookmark — Share important contact information about your church on a laminated, life-proof bookmark—and customize it with your favorite prayer or hopeful reminder. Plastic church bookmarks make for a very meaningful gift for loved ones.
- Special parking pass — Do you have specially-designated or “VIP” parking spots for important visitors? These hanging plastic passes also work well for designated family parking at funeral services.
These are just a few plastic church cards we offer. There are many other options and creative ways they can be used. Have an idea not listed here? Let us know! We have custom solutions to fit the unique needs of just about any faith-based institution.
Contact CARDSource today for a quote on your plastic church cards.