What does this offer entail?
$25 for a custom-printed card sample using your artwork. When you place your full order with the same artwork, that $25 will be credited back to you—essentially making your sample card FREE!
How does it work?
- Visit proof.cardsource.com
- Choose your card template
- Upload your print-ready artwork file (PDF, JPEG, or PNG)
- Review and approve your digital proof
- Create your account (you’ll need a login so we can credit your $25 to your future order!)
- Enter your credit card information
- Submit your order
- Wait 3–5 business days
- Enjoy your sample!
Now that you’ve got your sample in hand, simply give us a call (have your invoice number ready) and we’ll credit your $25 to your full order of 250+ cards. Please note that we cannot reimburse sales tax for Minnesota residents.
What’s the purpose of this offer?
Quite frankly, to show off! We take a great amount of pride in the quality of plastic cards we produce. Not only do we have over 70 custom dies to choose from, but we also have the ability to create just about any new card shape you could want. CARDSource has been around for over 25 years. We achieve beautiful, vivid color prints that rivals larger printers who cost much more and have much higher minimum quantities. We want to prove that we’re the perfect card printing solution for you.
What can I do with this offer?
- Get a standard-size, custom-printed card sample of your artwork with glossy finish on each side
- Apply your $25 fee back toward a full order of 250+ cards using the same artwork
What can’t I do with this offer?
- Use any form of copyrighted or inappropriate imagery
- Combine multiple artwork versions under one $25 sample order
- Apply your $25 fee to anything other than a re-order of the same art you used for your sample
- Use this offer for any custom dies
- Apply any finishing tasks, such as variable imaging or embossing (though you CAN use finishing tasks on your full order!)
If you need to make any changes after you’ve submitted your order, please call 651.686.0660.